- Rowland and Pat Rebele
- Cabrillo College Music Department
- Steed Cowart, Tryst (1986) clarinet, trumpet, marimba, piano, violin, viola, cello
- Michael McGushin, String Quartet (2013) (world premiere)
- Christopher Pratorius, Chamber Concerto (2013) (world premiere, commissioned by NMW)
- Daniel James Wolf (Frankfurt, Germany), Double Hocket (2013) (world premiere)
- John Cage, Ryoanji (1992) featuring bassist exemplar, Stan Poplin, in a solo bass performance
- Frederic Rzewski, Main Drag (1999) flute, clarinet, trumpet, violin, cello bass, piano, harp, percussion
Barbara Samper Recital Hall
(formerly Cabrillo College Music Recital Hall)
Cabrillo College - VAPA 5000 building
Soquel Dr. & Cabrillo College Dr.
Aptos, CA 95003
- For your convenience, all ticket prices are inclusive of service fees.
- General: $17 advance $20 at door
- Senior: $12 advance $15 at door
- Student: $12 advance $15 at door
- Kids (Age 12 and Under): FREE
- Cabrillo College Music Student: $4(Contact New Music Works for details)
- FREE Pre-Concert Panel Discussion with three of the composers, starting at 7pm.The discussion will include our two Local composers - Chris Pratorius and Michael McGushin plus regional composer, Steed Cowart (of Oakland). Also, joining the panel will be featured bassist Stan Poplin and Philip Collins, the Artistic Director / Conductor of New Music Works Ensemble who will be moderating the discussion.